8.21.2008

A Day in the life of a Blogger : Sucks

Day 3.

I parked in the Expectant Mothers parking at work yesterday. I felt like I was stepping on the faces of the mothers that needed that easy access to the mall. So they can continue to shop their asses off and eventually break their waters in my store.

Ah, that IS why I parked there.


A few kids that are readers of my blog told me to put them in my blog. So I did. I took their pictures and you can see these idiots in the picture. I tried to get the retarded looking one on the left to skate through the mall but he refused to grow a pair of balls and do it.

This morning I went to pick my brother up from practice. When I was listening to the radio, (I rarely listen to the radio), I noticed that McDonalds is going HARD for that new chicken sandwich. Believe me I love chicken sandwiches, but that chicken sandwich is not worth my 3.68$ when I can get a McChicken for 1$.

I also got my game back that I was bitching about the other day. I also whooped his ass in 2k.

OK I am lying, I beat him in OT by three points after I was blowing him out the entire game. He tied the game on the cheapest shot ever. He looked at me in laughter and I just gave him this face. Then again, I give everyone that face...



Send me an email and tell me what you think...fuzzhead035@gmail.com

4 Comments:

Eduardo Estrella said...

This was too freaking funny. Love the new segment. Those idiots are definitely retarded as hell

uchrisrockinthhe5thelementlookingnigga said...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT AT YOUR FACE.



sweet FUCKING LORD. TAKE IT DOWN FROM THIS SHIT. GOD. DAMN.

Word said...

Wow, local celebrity dude.

They really recognised you from a blog? That's brilliant.

All you need now is some women fans.

Jacques Morel : The Experience said...

I knew one of the kids and the other ones knew me becuase of my blog...so therefore you can say I have become a local celebrity...
and my face is beautiful thank you.