8.18.2008

Music Info: Joe Budden Confirms Mood Music 4

Budden lost?

Nope, Budden may win. With highly anticipated CD "Padded Room" coming out this fall Budden and his diehard supporters are hoping that this will be his big break. Joe Budden states in an interview,

"Joe Budden confirmed a 'Mood Muzik 4' to add to his popular collection and said it’s unlikely to feature the series’ DJ, On Point. “Me and him have agreed to disagree on certain things,” he revealed. “We’re in the early stages, like [choosing a DJ] is one of the furthest things from my mind. We still in to the recording process. I’ve already started it and then I kinda just stopped to do some other things like I finished Padded Room.”

He did not speak about Killa BH. That is the only thing I care about.

Fucking. Killa. B. H.

Nigga.


Source

0 Comments: