8.13.2008

Nignorance: Prodigy's New Blog

>I will for ever love Mobb Deep. Believe me. Please. I was still fans of them after the whole ballerina incident and even though Jay sonned the living crap out of Prodigy. I still listened. But now I find my self being suffocated by this complete horse crap that Prodigy keeps on talking about. In a new blog post he says,


"PRODIGY IS A LEADER. I GO IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. I CHOOSE MY OWN PATH. I WAS ONCE LOST, BUT NOW I AM FOUND."

The man is insane. When he is not speaking about the Illuminati he is dissing his father Jay for being a follower. Although King Camel has been known to do that, come on Prodigy.

"JUST LIKE THE MOVIE, MY SMALL GROUP OF SUPPORTERS AND I WILL DOMINATE AND WIN AT THE END. "

Damnit Prodigy. What are you talking about? He went on to speak about Jerry McGuire and ruin the entire movie for me (I have not seen it).

What ever.

Free P.


1 Comment:

Word said...

He went on to speak about Jerry McGuire and ruin the entire movie for me (I have not seen it).

Lmao.