11.26.2008

New Music: King Magnetic & Ciph Barker





Mr Diamond sent me this tape in a pretty excited email. I do not want to post it and EMBARRASS HIS ASS but I will post the song. Ha. Moving on, I currently cannot review this song because I am busy listening to Intervention and I gotta review Donny's Tape too. No time for this right NOW. herreee we go!

"THE PURSUIT" - KING MAGNETIC & CIPH BARKER (prod. by Armyfatique)



Armyfatique, the Dutch production duo consisting of Lostsun & DJ Krylon get set to unveil their
debut compilation album titled The Initiation on January 8th digitally through Coalmine Records.
The Initiation includes 16 tracks all produced by Armyfatique and includes features from C-Rayz
Walz, Vordul Mega, Q-Unique, Mr. Metaphor, Trife da God, Maylay Sparks, Bekay and more!!
Click here to download the first leak "The Pursuit" feat. King Magnetic & Ciph Barker.

ZSHARE LINK: "The Pursuit" Armyfatique feat. King Magnetic & Ciph Barker

0 Comments: