11.21.2008

New Music: Sha Stimuli Feat T-Pain - Everybody Else


I am going to get this out of the way. T-Pain's chorus was winy and full of vocoder but was so damn tough.

Phew.

That is done. I love Sha Stimuli. I have been spinning his songs for a while now. I actually have a sit down with him on Monday. Get some knowledge spat yanno? Anyway's the track itself is crazy. Sha Stimuli's rhymes just pretty much show...him. That is what the song is supposed to do. Talk about him and he does that well.

Flow-wise he is on point. It sounds like he is kicking it to a cliche video girl. So even from a "game" perspective. It is tight.

My favorite line has to be, "Hittin up Dj Drama...shoot he is not even an artist".

Ha.

Sha Stimuli FEAT T-Pain - Everybody Else
^^Download there.

As we speak I am looking for "Gotta Get $ "So...brb.

0 Comments: