11.22.2008

New Music: Unofficial Video Kanye West - "StreetLights"


Street Lights from dallas penn on Vimeo.

Ahh great video. Sort of reminds me...you ever go on Night Drives? I used to go on them things every night...well in the city we do not really have cars so...night walks. Screw the subways at night; to many hobo's. But, the drives were almost theraputic. Watching this video put me in that type of mood. Shows how NYC never stops moving and how great of a city it is. I wish, just wish, that they could take this idea and make it into a real video..with real production...with real images. This idea is just too damn good to pass up.

It has been a long time since I saw something like this that I liked. Now, I found it. If my car did not have the flat tire from God I would go on a drive right now. Shit

Found this on my future homie Dallas Penn's blog. I say future because...well plans are being set in motion. Going to be a greatttt winter.
Link

1 Comment:

Jessica said...

I peeped this video too and thought it was super dope!