11.24.2008

New Music:Evidence, Blu, Talib Kweli, Kid Cudi - Therapy


Evidence is up first.

  • I do not really like his flow to be honest. To fragmented and I could not really vibe to it. I felt like it fell off at points then picked up with it
  • Sometimes he was trying to keep up with the beat..but the beat kept on running away from him. I dislike that.
  • And one line would be spread over 4 or 5 bars.
  • Kid Cudi has a nice chorus regardless. Some interesting stuff coming from there.
  • Blu is so sick. *googles*.
  • His verse is the nicest on the song. Sorry Kweli. Blu's flow is not as nice as Cory Gunz' but even though it is just fantastic regardless.
  • Kweli's verse is damn good. It grows on me as I listen to it as I type.
  • "Lyrical masterbation I am not saying a facist statement"
  • Some clever stuff in that right there
  • Download it HERE
Link

0 Comments: