11.24.2008

Stumbled On: DJ Semtex Interview With Kid Cudi and Affiliates


SEMTEX TV - G.O.O.D. MUSIC BACKSTAGE [FEAT KID CUDI, MR HUDSON, CONSEQUENCE] from DJ SEMTEX on Vimeo.

A few things about this video...I am watching it in between playing Gears of War...(GT = THE DARRKNESS)

  • What is with that freestyle he does at first? I actually have no idea what he was saying here.
  • The second live performance part of the video was from my boy Consequence, who I have talked with on many occaisons. I go to the same barbershop with the dude. Currently I need another email from him..but I am working on that.
  • Talks about his come up and how Kanye discovered him. I like that Kanye is doing stuff like that. 808's will be out soon. So excited.
  • Cons talks about how Q-Tip will be working with Kanye. Really? FuckYea.
  • Cudi has an album coming out called Man on the Moon. Am I excited for it? Nope. Not at all. But I know Jessica is.
  • Then Cudi is about to smash some girls from Glasglow. Must be a great life.
Snatched from Nah Right
Link

0 Comments: