12.11.2008

Fashion: More Leaders1354 Stuff



I have been checking up on Leaders1354's stuff alot lately and it is run by a group of really dedicated men. Aisha put me on to this and have talked about them enough so me raving about them is nothing new. Currently I need one of these boots because of the damn snow that we had on Monday.

Depicted in the picture are the Addidas boots...that are apparently not even released yet. At least that is what they said on their site. Anyways, what does this have to do with Hip Hop? Does it matter?

*Currently I just heard "Pot of Gold" by Wale & Daniel Merriweather...I liked it...I liked a Wale song...wtf?

2 Comments:

serena_love said...

Leaders IS hip hop....rekkanize

Jacques Morel : The Experience said...

I LOVE Leaders. I have not ordered from them. its all about being broke as hell.