12.09.2008

New Music: Donny Goines Feat Tess - "Ghetto USA"


Last night I saw Donny Goines and we chatted it up a bit about blogging and what not. Today I recieved this song in my email and I promised myself to give an unbiased review of it. BTW I LISTENED TO THE CD...tape is harddd. Anyway, I want to say that this is a completely unbiased review.

I love the beat and the girls voice in the background is fantastic. But the theme is something that has been done time and time again. I do appreciate the effort though.

Moving past this, the verses themselves were alright but the beat and the chick is really what saves this song for me. Believe me I love you Donny but put me on with that girl in the background...she sounds bad as hell. Ha. Look out for the album on Dec. 16!

Download HERE

Drop a comment with your own review.

0 Comments: