12.15.2008

New Music: K Sparks FEAT ANGELOUS, MARZBURG, AND NOVA

DOWNLOAD HERE!
Here is something new from my boy K Sparks who is making some huge moves lately. While not being on Nah Right or 2DB, he gets a couple thousand downloads on his song...thanks to an part to me.

A few things about this song. WHICH WILL BE CLEVERLY DONE IN STRIKE!! Just like Autotune, JacquesMorel.com is PROUD to bring you somethin that is only done sparingly and is funny sometimes..and DO IT ALL THE TIME. FUCK YEA!

  • I like this strike thing
  • Is it wrong that I did not listen the song and have been playing Gears of War and sonning fools all morning?
  • My Gamertag is The Darrkness.  Send me a message with who you are then add my ass.
  • This strike thing is going to change my LIFE.  Going to make a new blog...dedicated to strike!
  • Going to have female bloggers...copying my ass...sending me naked ass pictures...OF THEMSELVES with their faces striked out!( Faces do not matter to me).
  • Currently I am listening to Tao Cruz and viewing my homegirls blog.
  • Her face matters though.  

0 Comments: