12.11.2008

New Music:Charles Hamilton - "Aint Nothng Like A Brooklyn Girl"



Here is Charles Hamilton's new video for hs song "Aint Nothing Like A Brooklyn Girl". I like the concept of this song because I am pretty fond of Brooklyn Girls. During my current tenure in the city, I have been in cohorts with a few...but lets keep that much information out of my blog because my parents read this thing.

A few things about this video...
  • First, I saw this video at his release show.
  • I got it from Jessica over @ Looseneck though.
  • The train part is pretty damn cool.  However, it seems like the girls on the train were trying to hard to be sexy is it just me or did anyone else notice that?
  • The girl with the white shirt was iight though.
  • Besides that, and the Duvalle cameo, the video was mediocre in my opinion.
  • What do you think?
  • *Kid Sister is on now...blech*

2 Comments:

Serena said...

his delivery is annoying the shit out of me on this song

Jacques Morel : The Experience said...

Its a little...drab.