12.15.2008

Stumbled On: I do not know who Curtains is..but someone needs to get me in contact with him



This is easily one of the craziest and most inventive videos I have ever seen. To be honest, being the hater that I have become over the past couple hundred posts, it is hard to impress me. I love the fact that someone can still come out with something like this. The eyes are perfect...who ever recorded this is just...


Damn. I have been left wow'ed.

Someone please get me his contact information. Big things need to happen. The rap was sick too.

3 Comments:

Rekstizzy said...

yeah in a recent interview dj clark kent said this dude was NEXT, him and uh fred da god was it?

very cool video

Jacques Morel said...

who is fred da god?

Fashion Citizen said...

I already dig that Timbotrack he used and dude can SPIT, so this was pretty good and like you said the video was different. I'll be checking for the kid.