12.08.2008

Stumbled On: "Jizz In My Pants"



Saturday Night Live has really taken an upswing lately. I noticed that they have gotten a lot funnier since the Great Black Election Presidential Election was held and gave a bunch of rappers the idea of making President songs that had nothing to do with the damn eleciton. Shoot these rappers can vote? That ain't gangsta. Supposed to have felonies and such...and blue Lamborghini's with blue rims.

Anyway, they made this digital short called "Jizz In My Pants" which Jessica over at Looseneck had no idea what it meant. Hey Jess...Google Jizz and see what happens. Yea. Google it.

It is an explosive surprise believe me.

Back to the video, something I like about the video is the clothes...yea I think that is what they were going for. That sort of Hipster look with the stupid glasses. I think they are dressed damn well in it. The song itself is actually a decent song and sounds like Timbo made the beat.

Now I have to go pick my brother from Wrestling practice.

0 Comments: