12.18.2008

Would You Hit?:#2 on Jacques' Top 10 List - Rihanna!

Soo it has been a whopping 9 days since I introduced the top 10. The Top 10 of women that are more attractive than your favorite women. For today, I introduce...Rihanna. Rihanna is currently dating Chris Brown.

Now, I know that I have had some shockers on this list...and I guarantee...tomorrow's will be one. It is just what I like...

Now all Rihanna has to do is get rid of that damn forehead...shoot!






#3 - Stacy Dash
#4 - Eva Longoria
#5 - Halle Barry
#6 - Nicole Scherzinger
#7 - Adrianna Lima
#8 - Rosario Dawson
#9 - Hayden Panettierre
#10 - Jessica Biel

3 Comments:

Fashion Citizen said...

Ummmm...hell to the yes. One because of her accent. Two, she's so sexy but with cuteness thrown in there.

Jacques Morel said...

Cuteness with my dick in her mouth

Fashion Citizen said...

LMAO, you real XXX Jacques.