12.15.2008

Would You Hit?:#4 On the List - Eva Longoria






Coming in at #4 on my top 10 list is...

Eva Longoria.

After I first saw her on Desperate Housewives during dinner at age 14...it has been love since then. This women is downright beautiful in every way. Combined with the fact that she is about 35, it just makes her better to me.

There is nothing like an older woman. I will tell you that. Also, knowing that she was not to attractive as a kid makes me like her more. Because it shows that she truly is a swan...something that gets better with time.

^^^That was entirely to poetic...o well. Lets move on pass that. See the rest of my dolls-

#5 - Halle Barry
#6 - Nicole Scherzinger
#7 - Adrianna Lima
#8 - Rosario Dawson
#9 - Hayden Panettierre
#10 - Jessica Biel

4 Comments:

Dizzle said...

I definitely would... LOL... she could get it any way she want it... LOL.

kimosabi said...

Wise choice grasshopper

Jacques Morel said...

what do you think of the rest of them?

Fashion Citizen said...

Eva is bad, no doubt, and she murders the red carpet so I'd hit most def.