12.13.2008

Would You Hit?:#6 On Jacques' Top 10 Nicole Slkfjelkjefrer!






Excuse me for the lack of posts...work and partying took me over for the past two days. Currently I am listening to the Soulja Boy diss from Charles Hamilton...before I get into my #6 choice, I want to say...this entire beef is fucking retarded..


Anyways, my number six choice is the girl whose last name I cannot pronounce. I know, that does make me shallow, however, she truly is gorgeous. I mean before I was ragging on her for being completely fake before but I have to give her some love. As lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, she is pretty much the alpha female of her group and amongst one of them in Hollywood.


That is what I need in a woman...a girl on some "Trading Places" ish...shoot.
See the rest of the list below...

#7 - Adrianna Lima
#8 - Rosario Dawson
#9 - Hayden Panettierre
#10 - Jessica Biel

0 Comments: