12.19.2008

Would You Hit?:The Number One Girl in the top 10 is...

Before I unveil to you who is number one, take the time to go through my previous choices...
Ok. We have reached the number one female in Jacques' Celebrity life. It has been a long journey and we have traveled through all the corners of the earth to find these magnificent women. I have been working tirelessly to please you people as well as please me. I have tried to dabble in every aspect of the female...the video-ho...the musician...the actress...the starlet...the idol. I have conquered all of these genre's of estrogen and now I present you my number one girl. I present you...

Comment and tell me what you think!

Megan Fox




4 Comments:

Excuse My Woman Powers said...

im a female and she would def be my top pic!

Fashion Citizen said...

I can't even say what I'd do to that girl...since Transformers she had me hooked.


oh yeah son, you know Adriana Lima is a virgin?

Anonymous said...

No Meagan Good??!!? Nooooo!!!!!

Jacques Morel said...

MEgan good is nothing but a video ho!