1.28.2009

A Day In The Life: People actually care about me?



Ok so thats what my mug looked like today. I mean ugly right? I know, I know, it's cool. But today was such a depressing day. First off I didn't get a lick of sleep last night. And then I go outside and theres snow everywhere and its pouring freezing rain... it was like someone drank a whole gang of pina colada slurpee's and threw up all over Queens...yuck.

So while I'm in one of my classes bitchin and moanin to anyone who will listen on twitter and AIM ,my friend Vinny IMs me telling me to read his facebook note. That 25random things note that EVERYONE and their mom is doing (which I refuse to do *arms crossed*)
This is what he said which is like 100x better then what that chick said about Jacques

"Then there's Andrea. While I haven't seen the chick since Graduation, there's something special about our friendship, and it's been (almost) 4 great years. She's a beautiful, intelligent, and strong young lady. She is the Miss Independent that Ne-Yo was talking about, she is my sister."

That's just beautiful. It made my day needless to say. SO that mean mug pic above turned into

Jacques Update * THESE PICTURES ARE NOT FRESHHH NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN HAIR COLORS*

*DREA UPDATE....I NEVER SAID THESE PICS WERE FROM TODAY. READING COMPREHENSION IS A MUST* (hatin ass)


I like people who are real with me. Much Love Vinny =)


More Information at the hop!


0 Comments: