1.30.2009

New Mixtape: Fresh Dunks 9...Shouts to IllRoots!


While I am in the mood, I'll post this tape that MikeWaxx just dropped.

New Rhymefest, Rick Ross, Juelz Santana, J.Rocwell, Kanye West, Q-Tip, Lil’ Wayne, Termanology and more.

Tracklist and download inside.

Did I download it? Of course I did...I just deleted skipped all the Wayne songs.

Now that I think of it...I will not lie...I download all of his music.
However...it is for one reason.



Because when I have girls using my Zune and controlling it...I want them to know I have every song for them to listen too. However, the moment they pick a Wayne song...I immediately ridicule and make fun of them for it. Ahhh the life.
1. Q-Tip - Renaissance Rap [Remix] (Ft. Busta Rhymes, Raekwon & Lil’ Wayne)
2. Teriyaki Boyz - Teriya-King (Ft. Kanye West & Big Sean)
3. Royce Da 5′9″ & Busta Rhymes - Freestyle
4. Rick Ross - Magnificent (Ft. John Legend)
5. The Dream - Rockin’ That Shit [Remix] (Ft. Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross & Ludacris)
6. Juelz Santana & Lil’ Wayne - Rockstar
7. Juelz Santana - Blame It [Remix]
8. Maino - All The Above (Ft. T-Pain)
9. Red Cafe, Uncle Murda & Maino - Who Shot Ya ‘09
10. Styles P. - Streetlife (Ft. Tre Williams)
11. Raekwon & Ghostface - Criminology 2
12. N.A.S.A. - The Mayor (Ft. The Cool Kids, Ghostface Killah & Scarface)
13. The Ting Tings - That’s Not My Name [Remix] (Ft. J.Rocwell)
14. Young Jeezy - My President Is Black [Remix] (Ft. Jay-Z)
15. Rhymefest - Supersonic (Charles Hamilton Diss)
16. Termanology - Tight Pants Are For Girls
17. Drake - Unstoppable [Remix] (Ft. Lil’ Wayne)
18. Lil’ Wayne - Hot Revolver
19. Cory Gunz - Rotate
20. Wale - Head, Shoulders, Knees, Toes
21. Both Nice (6th Sense & Wildabeast) - Arcade Fly [Remix] (Ft. Buff1, Donny Goines, U-N-I & Fashawn)
22. Lloyd Banks - Holy Matrimony
23. Papoose - Amnesia
24. Zion I - Caged Bird (Ft. Brother Ali)
25. Royce Da 5′9″, Phonte & Stat Quo - Homage To Premier

DOWNLOAD HERE

0 Comments: