1.30.2009

New Music: Adebisi -"80's Baby X Dance & Romance"


So Adebisi shot me these two songs via Twitter.

Commence the sweating Adebisi.

Review and download inside.


This is looking to be my last post of the day. Not because there is no more stuff, but, mostly because I have to make these techno CD's and that is going to take some time. Regardless, "Dance&Romance" is something that can be played in a club. The only problem I have with it is that the beat sounds as if it was made in Fruity Loops. Remember Fruity Loops?

I know right?

The actual song itself is not that bad. I liked the call out to the females & dudes in the club. That was pretty dope, but, it has been done so many times before that it is almost expected.

O yea, and, ARTISTS, PROPERLY TAG YOUR SONGS. I AM TIRED OF PUTTING YOUR NAME AND WHAT NOT SO MY COLLECTION STAYS ORGANIZED.

Thanks.
DOWNLOAD HERE



This is a bonus, I did not listen to it in depth, but from what I listened...its not that bad.

DOWNLOAD HERE

1 Comment:

Adebisi said...

yeah i was sweating!