1.30.2009

New Music: Chaundon - "Image Is Nothing x Politically Incorrect"


Shouts to the homie Chaundon. He laced me with these two unreleased freestyles. Now when he is not agreeing with me on matters of farting on girls..literally or hitting on Drea, he is dropping dope music. Check for him to be on the All Puns Intended Mixtape...which I am not even allowed to talk about. So do not bug me about it.

But you can email me about it HERE



This is not the exclusive hence the AllHipHop tag. Regardless, this is something that I thoroughly enjoy. The way he equates rhymes over beats is something that is pleasing to the ear AND the mind. He spits about some real stuff here...and it makes a lot of sense too.

Chaundon is a man of the classics and the norm. My tight jeans? They do not pass. ha!


This is the exclusive dropped to me earlier.

"If you do not see it the way I see it, close ya eyes and Stevie Wonder Your Ass outta here..."

Dope.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

0 Comments: