1.28.2009

New Music: Raekwon & Ghostface - "Crimonlogy pt2"


I have few things to say about this song... all that I have to say is how it takes me back to days on the bus listening to this.

In 7th grade.

What? You thought I was listening to the 'Tang at 4 years old? You are drunk if you thought that. Full download/review/listen/go fuck yourself inside. Shouts to NMC.



*Insert FunkMasterFlex explosion here
The song itself is something insane. It *Insert FunkMasterFlex explosion here almost brings back *Insert FunkMasterFlex explosion here memories. But...then it *Insert FunkMasterFlex explosion herekills those memories by replacing them with new ones that I had listening to this song.

I love *Insert FunkMasterFlex explosion here good music. Good uniter*Insert FunkMasterFlex explosion hereupted music. Download it...it is wor*Insert FunkMasterFlex explosion hereth it. belive me.

DOWN*Insert FunkMasterFlex explosion hereLOAD HERE

0 Comments: