1.29.2009

Stumbled on" Jazmin Sullivan "Lions, Tigers, Bears"



Jazmin Sullivan is a godsend.
I fell in love with "I need you bad" the very second I heard it.
Here she is with her third video "Lions, Tigers, Bears"
Found this over at thebmfleak

Download and review inside.




More Information at the hop!


download here



"Why do we love love, but love seems to hate us?"

Jazmin is my favorite new artists, her soulful voice has been so desperately missing in music ever since Mary J got clean found happiness.

Yeah, yeah I know there is Keyshia Cole but i love the control and huskiness of Jazmin's voice WAY more.. and the content of her songs trumphs Keyshia's no question.

This video is dope, the song is true to life... and she should be everyone's 'Thick Girl Crush'.

Worth the download.

Real talk.



0 Comments: