2.05.2009

Dj Concept Mix: Undefined: The Manual Labor Sessions


Dj Concept is a close homie to this blog. Gracing us with dope mixes and exclusives on a regular basis, he has deserved his own tag. This is a mix he shot me over yesterday that I never got around to posting.

I am in a break between classes so I figured I'd get as much done as I could.

Sigh...and the Mac I am using right now really makes me fiend one. Ugh...

Here is what Concept had to say about the mix...

It's been a long time coming. We've been wanting to make this mixtape for a while but we we're waiting for the right time to explode. That time is now. Undefined supplied the heat, then Knox & Concept skilled the mix with a little help from Army Of The Pharoahs, Outerspace, Sabac, Shabaam Sahdeeq and more. All tracks produced by UNDEFINED for Crisis Center Productions / Manual Labor Music.


Download inside!

DOWNLOAD HERE

0 Comments: