2.23.2009

New Mixtape: Famous - 365 Days Later



OK. Canada is up to bat right now. I was about to sign off this email and check my other one when this popped into my box. Famous, who I posted recently, sent this over with a sick cover. I have a sweet spot for dope covers.

Regardless, check what he sent me.

Just wanted to get you Famous' new mixtape: 365 Days Later. The tape recaps Famous' first year as an MC and features basically every verse he recorded and/or released between January 2008 and January 2009 including: never before heard verses, songs, freestyles, dubs, exclusives, intros, features...EVERYTHING! If you missed anything from Famous from the past year including the now infamous Ghostwriter series it's all here. Includes appearances from DJ Cipha Sounds, DJ Drama & DJ Whoo Kid!


Did I mention that this tape has 55 tracks?

Wtf?

Tracklist and download inside.



DOWNLOAD HERE

0 Comments: