2.13.2009

New Mixtape: The Terminator Mixtape

I have been meaning to post this for the longest time and I finally got around to it. FCC shot me this mixtape over Twitter and I have been lacking in posting it. Regardless, it is featuring the likes of Convinced, U-N-I and others. Here is what he said to me...

Here is the highly anticipated "The Terminator Mixtape" after all the push back dates and the leaked freestlye here is the final mix and is available in many different forms.
"2009 the year of The Terminator, I'm kickin' off the year with The Terminator Mixtape: Rise of the MC's, dropping February 6th featuring Convinced, El Prez, Chris Focus, U-N-I, H.O.P.E and so much more. I put this mix tape together for one main reason to elevate myself above the rest. I plan to "terminate" the "iPod" DJ and reintroduce real mixing techniques instead of picking songs and pushing buttons. Another reason would be for the love of music, I enjoy infecting ears with the illest on wax. It's Judgment Day February 6th 2009!



Download at the hop!

DOWNLOAD HERE

0 Comments: