2.13.2009

New Music: Donny Goines - "Where Amazing Happens" Prod By 6th Sense


Today has been a great day for dope music. Honestly...I want to say that 6th Sense may be one of the nicest producers in the underground. I was actually chatting with him on a crazy production note last night...pretty dope. Donny Goines, who has been featured many MANY times on this website, spits on a beat for the NBA AllStar weekend.

My review of the song?

Honestly, this song showcases some of Donny Goines lyrics. In a beat that perfectly fits his style, flow, and content Donny Goines elevates lyricism for dudes in the underground. With a song that has a theme like this combined with the mysiticism (I made that damn word up) of the beat, it just adds for an epic song.

I am excited for Donny.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE.

The Remainder of Your Post Goes Here

0 Comments: