2.21.2009

New Music: The Kickdrums - "Just a Game"


Earlier on Twitter I was going crazy saying that they sent me an exclusive...well they did not. I am working on it @DirtyDali. Chill. Regardless, I was still emailed this DOPE song from The Kickdrums. They are probably fitting to be my favorite Producer group behind Syrenn at least.

Anyway, I will let The Kickdrums do most of the talking!

From their countless Mick Boogie & DJ Benzi mixtape appearances to their own SMASH the System, one can help but to wonder what else is in store for the Cleveland production duo. Most are unaware that they are artists as well, but Fitts and Tilla are ready to make their debut with the Just A Game EP. This is the title track and single from the upcoming project slated for release March 6th. The remix with a member of Slaughterhouse is on the way. (from OnSmash)


DOWNLOAD HERE


0 Comments: