2.19.2009

New Music: Kid Cudi ft Wale " Look Up in Da Stars " V-Squad Exclusive


I'm currently watching Top Chef and blogging and holding AIM conversations and texting important people, I'm just a boss baby.
Bragging aside, there have been tooooo many Kid Cudi\Drake comparisons and I don't like that. Jacques likes to say "Kid Cudi is a lesser mans Kanye", you know what world? I'm co-signing that. Not to take anything away from the man but I love me some Kanye and since Cudi is traveling down Ye's lane, he has to brave that comparison.
With that said, I love this song. Yeah, I said "love", so what?
It's smooth, love Wale's flow on it makes me turn the volume up on the song and you know what that meannnnssss.

Yeah it's like that.

and p.s. I love the tag the Varsity Squad has "Varsity Squad; we break records, ribs and hundred dollar bills"

Suh-weet

DOWNLOAD HERE


0 Comments: