2.23.2009

New Music: N.O.R.E. Ron Browz, Swizz Beatz, Busta Rhymes, Jadakiss "Roatate Remix"


Oh my goodness. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.. the remix !!

Honestly this beat is.so.sick.
Cory Gunz killed it, I was actually listening to his freestyle in my iPod earlier today, crazy.
I just wish Ron Browz had no part of this song, it have been so much better. I loved Jadakiss' part on it, and I actually like N.O.R.E.'s verse. His rhymes are too simplistic sometimes and it turns me off.

If Ron Browz can just go away these songs could be better.
and no I am not the only one who feels like that!

DOWNLOAD HERE






2 Comments:

Rob A. said...

The beat is hard (One of the only/few reasons the song is gonna get any play).

But Only Complaints....
Ron Browz. Beats keep this niggas career afloat (on some real shit). No hate - but throw anyone else w/ the voicebox on a track like Pop Champagne, Arab Money..(pretty much all his tracks) and you got hit reguardless...prolly coulda been bigger..who know's but who cares.

N.O.R.E. Fuck the jeans nigga, tighten up your flow.
You ain't new to the game no more, been here for a while...come harder than that. (w/ that outdated "jean jacket" flow..super thug was hot but it was also more than 10 years ago pa)

Swizz Beatz - stick to hooks and beats nigga.

As for everyone else...they understand the purpose of a "remix".
Busta did his thing like always (beast mode).
Gunz & Jadakiss...niggas already know.

But I see you Drea. Excited to see what ya'll post up next, you & Jacq keep it up.

Drea said...

aww thanks so much for the in depth comment!!