2.11.2009

Stumbled On: AYO MA!


A YO MA! from DITCH FILMS on Vimeo.

Matt Diamond always knows how to lace me with dope stuff. Here is a video of the new website, www.ayomahletmehollatyou.com. Translated in, Ayo Mah Let Me Holla At You. Going into this video, I had no idea what to expect. It had promise but could fall flat on its head sort of like sex with a very very hot girl. Yes, hot girls can be a terrible lay..

It was then one of the best videos I have seen all year.
*DREA UPDATE* I will be quoting this video non stop for a long time to come
"You are a Romantic Motherfucker"
"Has anyone ever told you to shut the fuck up?... shut the fuck up"
"I work in hell, you goin to hell with me?!" (something I'd say haha)





2 Comments:

The Cocoa Luv Chronicles said...

That made my morning. hillarious.

JuiceWonder said...

That was hil-fucking-arious.....