2.02.2009

Music Info: "Drake so far gone" tracklisting



Jacques posted the cover art in December

"It's muhfuckin Drizzzzzzzzzy"

Saw this in my twitter timeline posted by
@AllThingsFresh
(ATF) Drake's crew

Tracklisting inside

More Information at the hop!



I am way too excited for this mixtape.

I love me some Drake.

* Lust For Life - produced by 40/40
* Houstonatlantavegas
* Successful f. Trey Songz
* Sooner Than Later
* November 18th
* Unstoppable [rmx] f. Santogold & Lil Wayne
* Little Bit f. Lykke Li
* Ignorant Shit f. Lil Wayne [another personal fave]
* A Night Off f. Lloyd - produced by 40/40
* The Best I Ever Had - produced by boi-1da
* Uptown “…they just lose to love its a tennis game baby….”
* Feels Too Good - produced by boi-1da

(mind you, this is no particular order.)


0 Comments: