2.12.2009

Would You Hit?: Aubrey O'Day Covers Playboy


Hmm. I need more editorial on this blog...wait for the redesign it should be dope. Regardless here is the picture of Aubrey O'Day in PlayBoy. Now I find myself struggling to care...
**DREA UPDATE** Honestly?... There is photoshop and then there is PHOTOSHOP. I know everything is fake in Playboy but really?smh

Discuss.

Here is a quote of what she said.


“You could never imagine how empowering it is to be nude in front of cameras and have people looking at you in that way and seeing you as beautiful… Nudity is a beautiful thing.”


Jesus she is an idiot.
Shotus to Music On Play for the email!

The Remainder of Your Post Goes Here

5 Comments:

frau sally benz said...

WOOOOOW! I'm w/Drea on this one... She doesn't even look human. Normally I'd say "sure, why not" even though sometimes she is a little too messy-looking for my taste. But this picture scares the bejeezus out of me.

Drea said...

yeah homegirl is a hot mess.... idk who told her holding her mouth open like that was sexy, but maybe its force of habbit to her ... haha

JuiceWonder said...



Top 3 reasons why I wouldnt Hit it:

#1. If I airbrush her in real life, it wouldnt look as good.

#2.She was caught making out with O'Neal McKnight....

#3.Diddy smashed..'nuff said....

Drea said...

Yeah shes pretty much wrecked at this point. waaammmppp

Jacques Morel said...

When did Diddy Smash?