3.25.2009

Would You Hit?: Jacques' Noah's Ark - South America Adriana Lima & Giselle Bundchen



Noah's ark took two of every animal and prevented them from being eradicated by the waters of God.

This idea is being taken to my blog. I am taking two gorgeous women from every continent and taking them away with me. For the next week, I will drop two girls every single day from a different continent. You will leave comments on my choices and give ideas to other choices.

For South America, I am doing Adriana Lima and Giselle Bundchen. Now, I understand that they are both from Brazil and there are tons of other chicks...but at the time being those were the first that came to mind.

Even though Giselle is married to Tom Brady.

Pussy.

Next stop is Central America.

Fine maybe REGIONS instead of continents. Shoot.

More pics at the hop.





0 Comments: