4.02.2009

New Mixtape: Has-Lo - "You Can Live Through Anything If Magic Made It"


Since I have class in about twenty minutes, I decided to decend down on the blog and start hitting some nice posts up. Has-Lo, who I was listening to on my dreaded drive to school this morning, hit me up with his new mixtape project. Actually read the cover though...when you check it out you realize how dope it really is.
I promise you'll enjoy it.

Hit the hop for the download.

and Tracklist.


01 Intro
02 Big Pun - Leather Face (has-lo remix)
03 O.C. - Time's Up (has-lo remix)
04 Royce Da 5' 9, Elzhi & Supastition - Best To Do It (has-lo remix)
05 Cormega - Montana Diaries (has-lo remix)
06 Interlude #1
07 Ghostface Killah - Love Session (has-lo remix)
08 Sean Price - Onion Head (has-lo remix)
09 Common - Chi City (has-lo remix)
10 Nas - Shootouts (has-lo remix)
11 Outro
12 (Bonus Track) Tree Woodz - Move the Crowd (has-lo remix)

DOWNLOAD THIS.

0 Comments: