4.09.2009

New Music: S.O.U.L. Purpose, KeiPH, & Senor Kaos - Trap Door REMIX Produced By Jake One


I reached out to Senor Kaos for a song for the Fail Whale mixtape (he thought I was trying to marry him lol) because I dig Kaos' music, and the track he sent didn't disappoint. Neither did this one.


I've known the homie Mazzi (S.O.U.L. Purpose) for a few years now. We've crossed paths in New York, Miami, and of course Atlanta on the regular. However in the years we've known each other, we've never had to the chance to work on any music together... Until now. Mazzi reached out too me with this joint produced by Jake One, and well... you can figure out the rest from there.


DOWNLOAD HERE


1 Comment:

Señor Kaos said...

Word Up thanks for posting this joint!

... I mean a brotha can dream right? Lol